When the party arrives in Aeolus Vale, they meet a winged humanoid, and are surprised to discover that she can fly. She states that she belongs to the Cirrus tribe, who was given the gift of flight from the WindSpirit.
Shops & Services
|Magical skirt||8,700||+45 Defence/+35 Style|
|Magic armour||11,000||+47 Defence/+38 Style|
|Enchanted armour||12,000||+55 Defence/+35 Style|
|Angel's robe||11,000||+55 Defence/+55 Style|
|White shield||2,000||+16 Defence/+15 Style|
|Magic shield||5,000||+18 Defence/+21 Style|
|Tempest shield||11,000||+32 Defence/+18 Style|
|Price per person|
|50 Gold Coins|
Other notable attributes
- Well wisher (1 in the Custodians' Camp)
(After the Demon King's resurrection)
- Aeolus Vale - The village of the Cirrus people.
- Custodians' Camp (originally Guardian Village) - Camp found along the path from the north exit of Aeolus Vale. It's non-existent in the present.
- Sullied Sanctum
- Sanctum of the Cirrus
- Ventus Tower
- Praetor (originally Pendragon)
- Fidelia (originally Firia)
- Serafina (originally Sefana)
- Porcus (originally Lunta) - Pet pig belonging to a present day woman in Aeolus Vale.
Aeolus is the name of the ruler of the winds in Greek mythology.