|Dragon Quest series character|
|Dragon Quest VI|
- 1 Characteristics
- 2 Story
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Other Appearances
- 4.1 Dragon Quest Monsters
- 4.2 Dragon Warrior Monsters 2
- 4.3 Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart
- 4.4 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 and Professional
- 4.5 Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland 3D
- 4.6 Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Iru and Luca’s Marvelous Mysterious Key
- 4.7 Dragon Quest Monsters: Super Light
- 4.8 Dragon Quest Heroes II: The Twin Kings and the Prophecy's End
- 5 Gallery
- 6 See also
- 7 References
Dhuran resembles a well-built male human with a reddish skintone. He wears a dark, simple, iron-like armor that doesn't cover much of its body. This attire is completed with an indigo cape. He also wields a double-bladed weapon. This weapon is similar to its armor and has a black handgrip and two sharp, dark blades in each extreme.
Dhuran is one of the Dread Fiends, and is the fourth one encountered. It is the seal on Cloudsgate Citadel, having transformed it into its own flying castle.
|Dropped Item||Seed of magic|
|Skills|| Disruptive Wave|
|Game||Dragon Quest VI|
Dhuran appears as the boss of the Gate of Reflection. He sends out two servants, then sends out a future version of Terry, and finally decides to battle. Note that he knows Wind Beast and a couple of other moves.
Dhuran, from the Dragon Quest Sofubi Monster merchandise series.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikia.|