Hocus Pocus is a spell in the Dragon Quest Series. It causes completely random effects.
Hocus Pocus is learned by the hero at level 39. It costs 20 MP to cast.
- The hero learns Hocus Pocus in Zoomingale, during Generation 3.
Hocus Pocus can only be learned by mastering the Gadabout vocation.
 Possible effects
Most effects tend to affect everyone in battle. There are some exceptions.
- Everyone recovers HP
- Everyone recovers MP
- Everyone loses MP
- Only enemies lose MP
- Everyone is dazzled
- Everyone is confused
- Everyone is paralyzed
- Everyone falls asleep
- Summons something horrifying (cower in fear)
- Summons a giant genie to smash the enemy
- Meteorites strike everyone (reduces HP to 1)
- All party members become dragons
- All party members are filled with a strange power.
- A dark haze neutralises all magic.
- Caster is hit with a ray of energy for 400+ damage.
- Restarts battle from the beginning.
- Nothing happens.
|v · · d|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikia.|