|Found in||Dragon Quest X|
Dragon Quest XI
Dragon Quest Heroes II
Dragon Quest Treasures
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Big bone is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is a large bone left behind by a monster that is used as a crafting material.
Big bone is used as a material for crafting weapons, armour, and furniture. It can be picked up from sparkly spots or dropped by various monsters including Skeletons, War gryphons, Skeleton soldiers, Abracadabradors, Zombie gladiators, Bone barons, Skelegons, Red horns, Hell gladiators, and Dragon zombies.
|A sizeable section of...something's skeleton.|
Big bone can be dropped by Deadnauts, Skeleton swordsmen, Rantingen ravens, Skelegons, Armfuls, Hellriders, and One-man armies, or purchased for 400 gold from the roving emporium at the Costa Valor. It can be sold for 100 gold. Big bone is used in the following recipes for the Fun-Size Forge:
- Recipe: Soarin' steel = Silver ore x2 + Iron ore x2 + Big bone x2
- Recipe: Beastly bullwhip = Big bone + Magic beast hide + Magic beast horn
- Recipe: Metal slime sword = Molten globules + Slimedrop + Dragon horn x2 + Big bone x2
- Recipe: Metal slime shield = Molten globules + Slimedrop + Big bone x2 + Sun-bleached seashell x2
- Recipe: Brigand's mitts = Magic beast hide x2 + Lambswool + Big bone
In Other Languages
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.