|Found in||Dragon Quest X|
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
Dragon Quest Heroes II: Twin Kings and the Prophecy's End
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
The Cottontop is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is a fluffy piece of cotton often used to craft clothing.
Cottontops are used as a material in tailoring for basic or mid-level clothing. It can be purchased from a material store for 120 gold or picked up from sparkly spots.
Cottontop can be purchased from the roving emporiums at the Emerald Coast and the Gallopolis Region for 45 gold or received from sparkly spots in the Heliodor Region, Heliodorian Foothills, the Manglegrove, the Emerald Coast, Hotto, the Gallopolis Region, the Costa Valor, and Laguna di Gondolia. Cottontops are used in the following recipes for the Fun-Size Forge:
- Recipe: Cute cap = Cottontop + Faerie fluff x2
- Recipe: Swindler's scarf = Cottontop + Faerie fluff x2 + Maiden's favour
- Recipe: Bunny ears = Cottontop + Fine fur
- Recipe: Templar's uniform = Cottontop x2 + Buzzberries
- Recipe: Tricky turban = Cottontop x2 + Duneberry + Narspicious
- Recipe: Fizzle-retardant blouse = Cottontop + Narspicious + Oasis water
- Recipe: Enchantress's gloves = Cottontop x2 + Duneberry + Butterfly wing
|A peculiar plant with a soft, fluffy substance on top.|
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.