Ersatz Estark (Vocation)
The Ersatz Estark is a palette swap of the Slaughtomaton. This class offers moderate to sharp boosts in all categories and drops in none of them. Upon mastering the class, characters will gain a strong resistance to all status ailments and elements.
In order to become an Estark, a character must first master the Rashaverak and Slaughtomaton classes. There is a very low chance of obtaining an Estark Heart from battling the monsters with the same name in Cave to Yet Another World
|Battles to Master||300|
|Mastery Bonus||+20 Bonus to Resilience|
|Lightning Slash||1||One Enemy||Attack causes electric damage||0|
|Metal Slash||30||One Enemy||Pierces the defenses of Metal Monsters, does regular damage to all other enemies||0|
|Flame Slash||60||One Enemy||Attack causes fire damage||0|
|Freezing Blizzard||90||All Enemies||Causes ~130 HP in ice damage to all enemies||0|
|Kacrackle Slash||130||One Enemy||Attack causes ice damage||0|
|Disruptive Wave||180||All Enemies||Returns the statuses of all enemies to normal||0|
|Gigaslash||300||One Group||Does ~400 HP damage to one group of enemies||15|
- Nisroch, the title of the second tier of the PSX localization, is the name of the Assyrian god of agriculture. In the subject of Demonology, Nisroch is one of the fallen angels.
- Mulciber is another name for the roman god Vulcan. Mulciber is also in Paradise Lost as the architect of Pandemonium.
- Mammon is a term derived from the New Testament of the Bible. It is mentioned in Matthew 6:24. No man can serve two masters, for either he will hate one and love the other, or else he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and Mammon. In Demonology, Mammon is a demon of wealth and greed.
- Belial is the name of a demon found in both Christian and Jewish apocrypha.
- Moloch is the name of a god that is found in the Old Testament. According to the Old Testament, people sacrificed their children to Moloch by passing them through fire.
- Beelzebub literally means Lord of the Flies. It is a Semetic deity of the Philistine city of Ekron. It later came to be associated with Satan.