From Dragon Quest Wiki
|Dragon Quest monster|
Art by Akira Toriyama
|First appearance||Dragon Quest IX|
- 1 Characteristics
- 2 Main Series Appearances
- 3 Other Series Appearances
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Related Enemies
- 6 Etymology
- 7 References
|This section is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Main Series Appearances
|#080 - Pink sanguini|
|Dropped Item||moonwort bulb (1/16)|
|Game||Dragon Quest IX|
|Description||Sanguinis who have cast off their cowskin kiddie coats for pink adolescent pelts. They love to have travellers for tea!|
Although adolescents, they're far from fully fledged. Ahh, if only they could stay like this forever...
Other Series Appearances
|Weapons||Axes, Spears, Claws, Staves|
|Traits||Strangely Alluring, Fast Learner, Crafty Magical Saboteur|
|Resistances||Immune to Ban Dance and Decelerate|
|Skill||Woosh & Crack|
|Breeding chart||Cockateer x Giant moth|
Merman x Grim rider
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Mindini, a pink sanguini from Dragon Quest Tact.
- In both English and Japanese, Pink refers to the color of the monster.
- Sanguini is derived from "sanguine", which has multiple relevant definitions. The more common definition (derived from Humorism) is "cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, or confident", but the older defintion is "bloody" or "sanguinary", referring to the Sanguini's primary diet.
- Moomon (モーモン) appears to be a portmanteau of the Japanese rendition of the cow cry, "moo" (mō, モー), with "demon" (dēmon, デーモン).
|This page uses CC BY-SA-licensed content from FANDOM.|