Caliburn Cave is a location in Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors. Located in the north of Avalonia, it is the proving ground for aspiring swordsmen, who must delve into its depths and face off with Sir Dirk Worthington in order to prove their mettle and battle prowess.
Along with Northern Plains, it comprises the first level of the game and therefore features some of the weakest enemies, serving mainly as an introduction to the battle system's core mechanics.
- Item rocks: 12 (6 on main path, 6 on side path)
- Enemy encounters: 12 (8 on main path, 4 on side path)
- Boss: Sir Dirk Worthington
- Treasure Chests: 2 (?, Lucky Bag - Kitty Shield)
- Rank S - 1 x Thunderball
- Rank A - 1 x Iron Ore
- Rank B - 1 x Monsterbone
- "Caliburn" is another name for Excalibur, the magical sword wielded by King Arthur in Welsh legend.
|This article is a stub. Help out by expanding it.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikia.|