List of spellcraft skills in Dragon Quest IX
Spellcraft skills are learned via the Mage class.
Creates a barrier that reduces the magical damage taken by the caster by 25% per usage. This shield will last for 6~9 turns. Costs 5 MP to use and 8 skill points to learn.
Reduces an enemy's resistance to offensive magic by one stage (25%) per cast. Costs 6 MP to use and 26 skill points to learn.
Restores 3~9 MP to the caster for 7~10 turns. Costs 3 MP to use and 46 skill points to learn.
Increases the users magical might by a lot (100%). Costs 5 MP to use and 68 skill points to learn.
Reduces the attack rating of all enemies by 25% for 6~9 turns. Costs 8 MP to use. Requires the 'Mage's Manual' in a character's inventory to use.
Fully maximizing the Spellcraft skill tree will grant the following permanent bonuses for the character:
- +20 Magical might when 18 skill points are invested
- +10 MP when 38 points are invested.
- +60 Magical might when 78 points are invested.
- +20 Mp when 88 points are invested.
- +100 Magical might when the skill tree is completed.
- Increased spell haywire (critical) rate when 54 points are invested.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikia.|