Talk:Mod Rod

From Dragon Quest Wiki


The Staff of Change or Staff of Transform, and Mod Rod all do the same thing and both would really nothing more than really short stubs. I chose to simply name it the Mod Rod on the grounds that this is the latest version of the item. Antiyonder 18:07, 9 December 2012 (CST)