|Romaji||Inochi no yubiwa|
|Old localizations||Recovery ring|
|Found in||Dragon Quest III|
Dragon Quest IV (remakes only)
Dragon Quest VII
Dragon Quest VIII
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest XI
Dragon Quest Heroes
Dragon Quest Heroes II
Torneko: The Last Hope
Torneko no Daibōken 3
Dragon Quest: Shōnen Yangus to Fushigi no Dungeon
Dragon Quest of the Stars
|Effect||Restores the wearer's HP while walking in the field.|
Restores the HP of monster minions when picking up extra monster medals. (Heroes only)
- In the Super Famicom and Game Boy Color versions, another life ring can be received as a reward at the fourth Treasures n' Trapdoors track in Kol. Another life ring can be found at the fifth Treasures n' Trapdoors track in Jipang while examining a floor tile. However, like all accessories that boost the wearer's resilience, the extra Resilience is not calculated to the wearer's max HP when leveling up.
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (remakes only)
The Life ring has a Defence bonus of +5, a Style bonus of +8, and restores the wearer's HP while walking. It can be equipped by all characters. One can be found in the Cathedral of Blight and another can be found at the Bazaar evolution of Immigrant Town in the Sony PlayStation version of the game. They can also be dropped rarely by Gem slimes and Merderers.
- In the Nintendo 3DS version of the game, the second Life ring can be found at the penultimate evolution of The Haven after the events at Buccanham.
- Found in a chest in Rydon's Tower.
- A possible item drop from a Pandora's box
- Created through alchemy by mixing a Prayer ring with a Seed of life.
Additionally, the ring is part of several alchemy recipes:
- Recipe: Uber sacred armour = Sacred armour + Ruby of protection + Recovery ring (Exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS version)
- Recipe: Life bracer = Gold bracer + Recovery ring
- Recipe: Goddess ring = Recovery ring + Orichalcum
|Life ring (DS)|
|Found||Received as a reward for completing Quest #019: Moving House.|
|Recipe||Prayer ring + Resurrock x3|
|Equipable by||All Vocations|
|Flavor text||A rejuvenating ring that heals health points with every step.|
|Notes||Recovers the wearer's HP while walking.|
Upgrades into Life bracer or Goddess ring.
(+6, +8, +10)
(+6, +8, +10)
|HP Recovery When Moving
(+1, +2, +3)
|Recipe||Mythril ore x2 + Dieamend x3 + Pink pearl + Sainted soma|
|Found||1⁄8 chance of being dropped by Snooty slime knights.|
|Equipable by||All party members|
|Basic Effects||Monster Medals Heal Minions|
|Quick Recipe||Giant tortoise shell x3 + Warmaline x2*|
|Classic Recipe||Giant tortoise shell x2 + Platinum ore*|
|Luxury Recipe||Giant tortoise shell + Prayer ring*|
|Equipable by||All Characters|
|Flavor text||A restorative ring that mends monster minions.|
The lLife ring has a mild HP regeneration bonus of +3, reaching to a total of +9 when it is fully upgraded. Once it has been fully upgraded, it will also provide a +9 bonus to the wearer's max HP. The recovery ring can be obtained by exchanging 10 Mini medals once or dropped by Frostburns.
|A wonderful ring that gradually restores HP as the wearer walks around.|
|A rejuvenating ring that heals health points with every step.|
|A grand band that heals HP as you roam across the land.|
|A restorative ring that mends monster minions.|
|A restorative ring that works wonders on the wearer's wounds.|