The Recovery Ring (or life ring) is a recurring accessory in the Dragon Quest series.
The Recovery Ring is an accessory that restores HP while walking.
The Recovery Ring is an accessory that increases defence by 15 and restores HP while walking. It can be obtained through several means:
- Found in a chest in Rydon's Tower.
- A possible item drop from a Pandora's box
- Created through alchemy by mixing a Prayer ring with a Seed of life.
Additionally, the ring is part of several alchemy recipes.
- Uber sacred armour: Recovery ring mixed with Sacred armour and Ruby of Protection. (Exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS Version)
- Life bracer: Recovery ring mixed with Gold bracer.
- Goddess ring: Recovery ring mixed with Orichalcum.
- A wonderful ring that gradually restores HP as the wearer walks around.. (Description when selecting the Recovery ring in PS2 Dragon Quest VIII.)
|This page uses CC BY-SA-licensed content from FANDOM.|