|Dragon Quest X
Dragon Quest Builders 2
Dragon Quest of the Stars
Dragon Quest Treasures
|Used as an ingredient for cooking dishes.
The Killer tomato is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It packs a surprisingly sweet flavour and is used extensively as an ingredient in cooking.
Killer tomatoes are used as an ingredient in a variety of different cooking recipes. They can be grown rarely when the player plants vegetable seeds.
|This section is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Killer tomatoes can be foraged from orange plants on Cinderback Ridge, purchased from the Station Shop on Cinderback Ridge for 120 gold each, or received by sending a dispatch team to the Cold Shoulder Central Area of Cinderback Ridge. It is used for making dishes at the canteen or for scouting monsters.
- Recipe: Abracaprese = Luscious lettuce x2 + Killer tomato x2 + Hot stuff x2
- Recipe: Abracaprese alla Kazam = Luscious lettuce x5 + Killer tomato x5 + Hot stuff x5 + Looking grass x2
- Recipe: Wraith risotto = Rice blossom x2 + Killer tomato x2 + Secret seasoning x2
- Recipe: Hair-raising wraith risotto = Rice blossom x5 + Killer tomato x5 + Secret seasoning x5 + Looking grass x2
- Recipe: Dark side rice = Rice blossom x2 + Tough nut x2 + Killer tomato x2 + Salt of the earth x2
- Recipe: Darker side rice = Rice blossom x5 + Tough nut x5 + Killer tomato x5 + Salt of the earth x5 + Candlecup x2
|A tomato that's so sweet it's to die for! Used mainly for cooking. Mostly found on Cinderback Ridge.
The killer tomato's English name is a reference to the 1978 American cult parody film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.
In Other Languages
- Nintendo Switch version.