List of enlightenment skills in Dragon Quest IX
Enlightenment skills are learned via the Sage class.
Allows you to switch vocations on the field. Costs 3 MP to use and 10 skill points to learn.
Applies a replenishing rain shower that restores HP for 7~9 rounds. The amount restored is calculated as (Recipient's LVL/2)+10. Costs 6 MP to use and 22 skill points to learn.
Removes all status changes from enemies. Costs 10 MP to use and 42 skill points to learn.
Increases the users magical might & magical mending by 50% per cast, for 6~9 turns. Costs 8 MP to use and 68 skill points to learn.
Enables a party members to cast the same spell twice per round. Costs 10 MP to use. Requires the 'Sage's Scripture' in a character's inventory to use. NOTE: the following spells will not be cast twice; Magic Burst, Kerplunk, Kamikaze, Zing, Kazing, Fullheal, and Omniheal.
Fully maximizing the Enlightenment skill tree will grant the following permanent bonuses for the character:
- +20 Magical mending when 4 skill points are invested.
- +20 Magical might when 16 skill points are invested.
- +40 Magical mending when 32 skill points are invested.
- +40 Magical might when 55 skill points are invested
- +60 MP when 82 skill points are invested.
- When a character reaches the pinnacle of wisdom, the MP cost of all spells cast by them will be reduced by 25%