From Dragon Quest Wiki
|Found in||Dragon Quest IV|
|Sell for||7 gold coins|
|Effect||Restores 28-30 HP.|
Packed lunch (Originally Lunch) is a health restoration item in Dragon Quest IV.
If put up for sale in his own shop, it will go for 15 Gold Coins
- Tessie prepares one for her husband Torneko Taloon when he rests up at home at both Lakanaba and Endor. She no longer does this when Trans-Montane Tunnel is being finished.
- The Hero's mother prepares lunch to deliver to his/her father in Hidden Valley.
- A chest in Last Chance Saloon
- A chest in Pioneer Town, Stage Four.
- A delicious way to restore some HP. (Description when selecting the Packed lunch in Nintendo DS Dragon Quest IV.)