|Game||Dragon Quest IV|
The Hero's Hometown is a location in Dragon Quest IV. A quiet, unnamed village east of Burland, it was built for the express purpose of hiding and protecting the Chosen until he came of age and was ready to fight his destined enemy, the Lord of the Underworld: Estark.
In the remakes, there is also a very brief prologue that takes place in the Hero's Hometown.
Chapter 5 opens with the village's destruction at the hands of Psaro the Manslayer and his minions, who are hoping to kill the Hero before he can become a threat. However, thanks to the quick thinking and brave sacrifice of his childhood friend Eliza, the Hero survives and begins gathering the other Chosen around him to take on Hell.
- Seed of strength (Nintendo DS Version)
- Packed lunch (To give to the father of The Hero)
- 2 Medicinal herbs (Only one in the Nintendo Version)
- 3 gold coins (Nintendo DS Version)
- Antidotal herb (Nintendo DS Version)
- Feathered cap (After the town is destroyed)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikia.|