|Rōmaji||Kakehashi no tō|
|Game||Dragon Quest IV|
Unlike other dungeons, the party actually starts at the top of the watchtower and must make their way to the base to exit. The shrine of Heaven's Haven is due south after leaving the tower, while Castle Nadiria is found to the north. Although the tower is short and has a straightforward layout, it is worth revisiting in the future as various Metal slimes can be encountered there.
- Cureslime (Called by Pickeerers.)
- Liquid metal slime
- Metal king slime
- Red dragon
- Emperor wyvern
- Lethal armour
- Night rider
- Pickeerer (Called by Emperor wyvern.)
- Prince of darkness
- Teaky mask
- The tower only received a name in Japanese starting with the Sony PlayStation version of the game. It was not mentioned in the Official Guide Book for the original Famicom version.
- The dungeon has the distinction of being the only tower in the game that party can enter with the wagon in tow.
- Name taken from the Brady Games Official Strategy Guide.