NIWA is hosting a cross-wiki event this weekend (September 22-24). Details here.
Imperial Pantry of Parthenia
From Dragon Quest Wiki
|Imperial Pantry of Parthenia|
|Game||Dragon Quest IV|
Alena and her temporary allies can be seen on the 1st basement floor until the medicine for Kiryl is obtained.
- Seed of agility
- Seed of magic (NES Version)
- Seed of life (Playstation & DS Version)
- Robe of serenity
- 800 Gold pieces
- Feverfew seed
- Cannibox (1)
- Healslime (Called by Conjurer)
- Infernal armour
- Mushroom mage
- Powie yowie
- Thorny devil (Called by Conjurer)
- Vampire battler
- The mercenaries from Castle Casabranca show up until the seeds are obtained. Though the leading warrior is present, his priest was replaced by a soldier, his dancer was replaced by a poet and the merchant was replaced by Alena.
- In the Sony PlayStation and Nintendo DS Version, the first basement of the cave is blocked by a Thief's Key door. To open it, Borya has to be recruited. Doing so triggers a scene with Alena breaking the door down despite having the key in her possession (which is noted by her temporary allies). The NES Version of the game lacks this door in the cave (as such Borya doesn't have to be recruited until after retrieving the Feverfew root).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikia.|