|Dragon Quest X
Dragon Quest Treasures
|Used as an ingredient for cooking dishes.
Budding spud is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is a fully grown and round root vegetable used for cooking various hearty dishes.
Budding spuds are used as an ingredient in a variety of different cooking recipes. They can be grown when the player plants budding spud seeds, purchased from a cooking material shop for 640 gold each, or dropped by Übergines.
Budding spud can be foraged from plants on the Maneland and Cinderback Ridge, purchased for 120 gold each from a shop on the Maneland, or occasionally received by sending a dispatch team to the Bonedry Heights area of the Maneland. It is used for cooking dishes at the canteen or for scouting monsters.
- Recipe: Beefy brisket = Succulent steak x2 + Overgrown onion x2 + Budding spud x2
- Recipe: Beefier brisket = Succulent steak x5 + Overgrown onion x5 + Budding spud x5 + Candlecup x2
- Recipe: Burger-on-the-bone = Succulent steak x2 + Secret seasoning x2 + Duneberry x2 + Budding spud x2
- Recipe: Deluxe burger-on-the-bone = Succulent steak x5 + Secret seasoning x5 + Duneberry x5 + Budding spud x5 + Warmaline x2
- Recipe: Bang bang noodles = Rice blossom x2 + Supreme steak x2 + Budding spud x2 + Salt of the earth x2
- Recipe: Banging bang bang noodles = Rice blossom x5 + Supreme steak x5 + Budding spud x5 + Salt of the earth x5 + Moonrise moss x2