|Found in||Dragon Quest X|
Dragon Quest Treasures
|Effect||Used as an ingredient for cooking dishes.|
Overgrown onion is used as an ingredient in different cooking recipes. It can be harvested by planting and growing overgrown onion seeds, can be purchased from a material shop for 640 gold each, or dropped by Servants of darkness.
Overgrown onions can be foraged from plants on Cinderback Ridge and the Hinterquarters, purchased from the shop at the Swishmelt Lakeside area in the Hinterquarters, or sometimes received by sending a dispatch team to the Swishmelt Lakeside area, as well. It is used to cooking dishes at the canteen or for scouting monsters.
- Recipe: Beefy brisket = Succulent steak x2 + Overgrown onion x2 + Budding spud x2
- Recipe: Beefier brisket = Succulent steak x5 + Overgrown onion x5 + Budding spud x5 + Candlecup x2
- Recipe: Regenerice = Rice blossom x2 + Overgrown onion x2 + Salt of the earth x2
- Recipe: Reheated regenerice = Rice blossom x5 + Overgrown onion x5 + Salt of the earth x5 + Moonrise moss x2
- Recipe: Slightly sprightly spaghetti = Free-range eggs x2 + Overgrown onion x2 + Salt of the earth x2 + Wondrous wheat x2
- Recipe: Seriously sprightly spaghetti = Free-range eggs x5 + Overgrown onion x5 + Salt of the earth x5 + Wondrous wheat x5 + Gloaming grass x2