|Old localizations||Dragon Quest X|
Dragon Quest Treasures
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Moonrise moss is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is a type of glowing moss that is used as a crafting material.
Moonrise moss is used as a material for crafting armour. It can be picked up from sparkly spots in the Netherworld or dropped rarely by certain monsters, including Vicious golems, Vicious harmours, Dullahans, and Hell's gatekeepers.
Moonrise moss is dropped by all variants of the Golem or sometimes received by sending a dispatch team to the Hotbreath Halt area of the Maneland. It is mainly used for cooking dishes at the canteen or scouting monsters.
- Recipe: Savage scrapper's stew = Succulent steak x5 + Buzzberries x5 + Aggressence x5 + Secret seasoning x5 + Moonrise moss
- Recipe: Reheated regenerice = Rice blossom x5 + Overgrown onion x5 + Salt of the earth x5 + Moonrise moss x2
- Recipe: Banging bang bang noodles = Rice blossom x5 + Supreme steak x5 + Budding spud x5 + Salt of the earth x5 + Moonrise moss x2
- Recipe: Scaly soda = Slimedrop x6 + Moonrise moss x6 + Sainted soma x6 + Glimmergrass x6 + Waveweed x6
- Recipe: Upscaly soda = Slimedrop x12 + Moonrise moss x12 + Sainted soma x12 + Glimmergrass x12 + Waveweed x12