|Found in||Dragon Quest IX|
Dragon Quest X
Dragon Quest Treasures
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Aggressence is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is fighting spirit in bottle form that is used as a crafting ingredient.
Aggressence has a 10% chance of being found in Rank 5 blue treasure chests. It can also be made in the Krak Pot by combining two Fisticups, a Wakerobin, and a Softwort. Yore drops one and Hammibal has a 1⁄32 chance of dropping it. Aggressence can be sold for 750 gold coins.
It can be used in the following alchemy recipes:
- Recipe: Dragontail whip = Iron whip + Dragon scale x3 + Aggressence
- Recipe: Sturdy gauntlets = Light gauntlets + Iron ore x2 + Aggressence
- Recipe: Heavy gauntlets = Sturdy gauntlets + Densinium x2 + Aggressence
- Recipe: Wonder pants = Boomer briefs + Aggressence
- Recipe: Strength ring = Gold ring + Aggressence
- Recipe: Tough guy tattoo = Terrible tattoo + Aggressence
- Recipe: Erazor-wing boomerang = Razer-wing boomerang + Aggressence x3 + Mythril ore
Aggressence only appeared in the second half of the game's former offline mode. It can made through Alchemy using the same recipe as the previous game.
Aggressence can be dropped by all variants of the Hoodlum or received by sending a dispatch team to the Bitterbutte Bottom area of the Hinterquarters. It can be sold for 165 gold each. Aggressence is used for making dishes at the canteen or for scouting monsters.
- Recipe: Scrapper's stew = Succulent steak x2 + Buzzberries x2 + Aggressence x2 + Secret seasoning x2
- Recipe: Savage scrapper's stew = Succulent steak x5 + Buzzberries x5 + Aggressence x5 + Secret seasoning x5 + Moonrise moss x2
- Recipe: Nobbling noodles = Wondrous wheat x2 + Aggressence x2 + Salt of the earth x2
- Recipe: No-nonsense nobbling noodles = Wondrous wheat x5 + Aggressence x5 + Salt of the earth x5 + Pixie dust x2
|An extract composed of the vigorous verve for victory. Alchemise it!|
|The burning urge to do battle, bottled. Used mainly for cooking. Mostly dropped by hoodlums.|
In Other Languages
- Nintendo DS version.
- Nintendo Switch version.