"A ring that slightly increases the wearer's defence."
—Description when selecting the Gold ring in Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
|Found in||Dragon Quest VI|
Dragon Quest VIII
Dragon Quest IX
The Gold Ring is a recurring accessory in the Dragon Quest series.
The Gold Ring is an accessory that provides a defense bonus of +10. The ring can be mixed with several items through alchemy:
- With the Poison moth knife to create the Full moon ring.
- With a Seed of magic to create a Prayer ring.
- With a Dream blade to create a Ring of awakening.
- With a Fallen angel rapier to create a Ring of clarity.
- With a Poison needle to create a Ring of immunity.
- With the Sandstorm spear to create the Ring of truth.
The Gold Ring is an accessory purchased in Porth Llaffan. The Gold Ring may be purchased for 220 Gold. The accessory provides a defense bonus of +2. It is accessible by all classes.
A beautiful, pure gold band that artfully enhances defense.
|This article is a stub. Help out by expanding it.|