|Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest X
Dragon Quest Heroes
Dragon Quest Heroes II
Dragon Quest of the Stars
Dragon Quest Treasures
|Used as an ingredient to create items.
The Fisticup is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is a peculiar mushroom in the shape of a clenched fist that is used as a crafting ingredient.
Fisticups can be collected from Western Stornway, the Iluugazar Plains, and the Wyrmsmaw, have a 10% chance of being found in Rank 2 and 3 blue treasure chests, or can be dropped by Mushroom mages and Morphean mushrooms. Five fisticups and five belle caps are required to complete Quest #17: You Shouldn't Have... Really. Fisticups can be sold for 44 gold or used in the following alchemy recipes:
- Recipe: Aggressence = Fisticup x2 + Slipweed + Superior medicine
- Recipe: Finessence = Fisticup x2 + Wakerobin + Softwort
Fisticups are used as a material for crafting some pieces of equipment or in alchemy to increase the attack of weapons. It can be picked up from sparkly spots, purchased from a material store for 260 gold coins each, or dropped by certain monsters such as Great trolls and Pickled slimes.
Fisticups can be dropped by Rockbombs and Trolls or received from King Flaminio in exchange for 3 mini medals. It can also be received as a reward for beating a Veteran boss troll and veteran cosmic chimaera with silver clear time or a veteran gigantes with gold clear time. Fisticups can be sold for 40 gold each or used in the Alchemy Pot in the quick recipes for the Monarchic mark and Wrecklace, as well as the classic recipe for the Lucky dragon's wing.
Fisticups can be foraged from mushrooms on Cinderback Ridge or received by sending a dispatch team to the Cold Shoulder Central Area or Bloodleaf Boulevard Area. It is used for cooking dishes at the canteen, crafting Stun Pellets at the Werks, or for scouting monsters.
- Recipe: Stirring Coffee = Slimedrop x3 + Fisticup x3 + Sparkly Sap x3
- Recipe: Special Stirring Coffee = Slimedrop x6 + Fisticup x6 + Sparkly Sap x3 + Gloaming Grass x2
- Recipe: Boxer's Broth = Nectar x3 + Fisticup x3 + Finessence x3 + Sparkly Sap x3
- Recipe: Heavyweight Boxer's Broth = Nectar x6 + Fisticup x6 + Finessence x6 + Sparkly Sap x6 + Warmaline x2
- Recipe: Stun Pellet = Princely Powder x3 + Densinium x2 + Fisticup x3
|A funny fungus in the form of a fist. Alchemise it!
|A funny fungus in the form of a fist.
|A fungus formed like a clenched fist. Used mainly to make pellets. Mostly found on Cinderback Ridge.
- Nintendo DS version.
- Sony PlayStation 4 and Steam versions.
- Nintendo Switch version.