|Found in||Dragon Quest X|
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
Dragon Quest Treasures
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Buzzberries are a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. These spicy red berries are used as an ingredient in both item crafting and cooking.
Buzzberries are used as an ingredient in the use of alchemy, cooking, and crafting various pieces of equipment. They can be purchased from a material store for 120 gold, picked up from sparkly spots, or dropped by various monsters.
Buzzberries can be purchased from the roving emporiums at the Emerald Coast and the Hotto Steppe for 60 gold or received from sparkly spots in the Heliodorian Foothills, the Manglegrove, the Emerald Coast, and the Dundrasil Region. Buzzberries are used in the following recipes for the Fun-Size Forge:
- Recipe: Templar's uniform = Cottontop x2 + Buzzberries
- Recipe: Rosewhip = Pink pine x4 + Narspicious + Buzzberries
- Recipe: Bonny band = Faerie fluff x2 + Buzzberries
- Recipe: Protective pendant = Mirrorstone + Buzzberries + Purple eye
- Recipe: Platinum sword = Platinum ore x2 + Magic beast horn + Buzzberries x2
- Recipe: Dancer's mail = Mythril ore x3 + Slipweed x2 + Buzzberries x2
- Recipe: Suave scarf = Colourful cocoon x2 + Buzzberries x2 + Royal ruby x2 + Sparkly sap x2
- Recipe: El Stupendo = Orichalcum + Gold bar + Crimsonite + Buzzberries x3 + Cherry blossom petal x3
Buzzberries can be foraged from plants on the Hinterquarters or sometimes received by sending a dispatch team to the Swishmelt Lakeside Area of the Hinterquarters. They are mainly used for cooking dishes at the canteen or for scouting monsters.
- Recipe: Sharptooth steak = Succulent steak x2 + Supreme steak x2 + Buzzberries x2
- Recipe: Super sharptooth steak = Succulent steak x5 + Supreme steak x5 + Buzzberries x5 + Warmaline x2
- Recipe: Scrapper's stew = Succulent steak x2 + Buzzberries x2 + Aggressence x2 + Secret seasoning x2
- Recipe: Savage scrapper's stew = Succulent steak x5 + Buzzberries x5 + Aggressence x5 + Secret seasoning x5 + Moonrise moss x2
- Recipe: Deluxe admiral's platter = Wondrous wheat x10 + Buzzberries x10 + Duneberry x10 + Fresh milk x10 + Lethal leaf x10
|Funny little fruits that look sweet, but are actually spicy.|
|They might look sweet, but these cinnabar seeds are spicy! Used mainly for cooking. Mostly found on the Hinterquarters.|
In Other Languages
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.
- Nintendo Switch version.