|Romaji||Tenshi no hane|
|Found in||Dragon Quest IX|
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Astral plume is an item that appears exclusively in Dragon Quest IX. It is a pure white feather from a celestial being that is used as an alchemy ingredient.
Astral plumes have a 10% chance of being found in Rank 6 and 9 blue treasure chests, can be found randomly in the fountain at a fully upgraded Quester's Rest in the postgame, or received as a reward for completing Quest #121: A Cloudless Skye. Astral plume can also be made in the Krak Pot by combining three Flurry feathers, two jars of Fresh water, and an Angel bell. It can be sold for 210 gold.
Astral plume is used in the following alchemy recipes:
- Recipe: Mega-magical mace = Magical mace + Astral plume + Mythril ore x3
- Recipe: Sizzling bikini top = Hot bikini top + Technicolour dreamcloth + Astral plume x2
- Recipe: Sizzling bikini bottoms = Hot bikini bottoms + Technicolour dreamcloth + Astral plume x2
- Recipe: Sainted soma = Lucida shard x2 + Sage's elixir x2 + Astral plume x2
- Recipe: Celestria's raiment = Celestria's gown + Agate of evolution + Astral plume x7
|A feather from the white wings of a heavenly being. Alchemise it!|
In Other Languages
- Nintendo DS version.