|Romaji||Kiyome no mizu|
|Found in||Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies|
Dragon Quest X
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
Dragon Quest Heroes II: Twin Kings and the Prophecy's End
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Fresh water is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is pure water with magical properties collected from a spring and is used as a crafting ingredient.
Fresh water can be collected at the Slurry Coast, Mt. Ulzuun, the Bad Cave, and the Tywll Cave, or dropped by Cheeky tikis. It is required to complete Quest #6: Get Well Water, Quest #47: Dozy Mayor, and Quest #48: A Task for a Cask. Fresh water is used in the following alchemy recipes:
- Recipe: Mistick = Driller pillar + Fresh water x3 + Flurry feather x3
- Recipe: Rosary = Pink pearl + Fresh water x3 + Thinkincense x3
- Recipe: Astral plume = Flurry feather x3 + Fresh water x2 + Angel bell
- Recipe: Birdsong nectar = Nectar x3 + Fresh water + Sleeping hibiscus x5
- Recipe: Celestial skein = Fresh water x3 + Tangleweb x5
Fresh water is used as an ingredient in the use of alchemy, cooking, furniture crafting, and equipment crafting. It can be purchased from a material store for 100 gold or picked up from sparkly spots.
Fresh water can be purchased from the roving emporiums in the Manglegrove and the Champs Sauvage in the south for 65 gold or received from sparkly spots in Cobblestone, the Heliodor Region, the Emerald Coast, the Manglegrove, Laguna di Gondolia, Grotta della Fonte, the Champs Sauvage, and Mount Pang Lai. Fresh water is used in the following recipes for the Fun-Size Forge:
- Recipe: Divine dagger = Copper ore + Fresh water
- Recipe: Robe of serenity = Faerie fluff + Fresh water + Purple eye
- Recipe: Pink pearl ring = Gold ore x2 + Blue eye + Fresh water
- Recipe: Rosary = Pale pearl + Fresh water x3 + Thinkincense
- Recipe: Torc of truth = Silver ore + Fresh water + Purple eye
- Recipe: Care ring = Gold ore x2 + Blue eye + Fresh water
- Recipe: Sage's staff = Fatalistick + Thinkincense x3 + Fresh water x3 + Yellow eye x3
Fresh water can be dropped by Healslimes and Cureslimes. It can be used to create Care rings and Monarchic marks in the Alchemy Pot. Three jars of fresh water are required to complete Quest #25: Water To-Do.
Fresh water is used as an ingredient to improve various accessories. It can be dropped by Healslimes, Cureslimes, and Bomboulders.
|Wondrous water of perfect purity. Alchemise it!|
|Wondrous water of perfect purity.|
- Nintendo DS version.
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.