|Found in||Dragon Quest X|
Dragon Quest XI
Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Iru and Luca's Marvelous Mysterious Key
Dragon Quest Heroes II
Dragon Quest of the Stars
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Blue eye is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is an azure-coloured jewel in the shape of an eye that is used as a crafting ingredient.
Blue eye is used as a material for crafting weapons, as well as some pieces of armour and furniture. It can be received by exchanging one Mini medal or dropped by various monsters, including Shivery shrubberies, Chimaeras, Foebergines, Caped caperers, Handsome crabs, Slimecicles, Chillanodons, Sootbonces, and Smogbonnets.
|A precious stone that beams out a brilliant blue light.|
Blue eyes can be purchased from the shop at L'Académie de Notre Maitre des Médailles for 1,000 gold each, picked up from sparkly spots at Insula Borealis, the Snærfelt, the Hekswood, Nautica, and the Battleground, or dropped by Gloomy grublins, Flythons, Midnight horknights, Cyclopses, Handsome crabs, Slimecicles, along with many of their vicious and malicious counterparts. Some blue eyes can be found in a treasure chest at the Grotta della Fonte, a wardrobe in Puerto Valor, and a treasure chest in the Caverns Under Octagonia. It can be sold for 250 gold.
- Recipe: Prayer ring = Gold ore x2 + Blue eye + Magic water
- Recipe: Steel broadsword = Silver ore x2 + Iron ore + Blue eye
- Recipe: Swindler's stole = Faerie fluff x2 + Blue eye + Maiden's favour
- Recipe: Pink pearl ring = Gold ore x2 + Blue eye + Fresh water
- Recipe: Dogged collar = Dragon hide + Finessence + Blue eye
- Recipe: Wyvern wand = Pink pine x2 + Dragon hide + Blue eye
- Recipe: Prince's pea coat = Silkblossom x3 + Enchanted stone + Blue eye
- Recipe: Platinum lance = Platinum ore x3 + Silver ore x2 + Blue eye
- Recipe: Anti-freeze earrings = Platinum ore + Blue eye
- Recipe: Magic shield = Platinum ore + Spellbound bough + Blue eye
- Recipe: Magic armour = Platinum ore x2 + Spellbound bough x2 + Blue eye x2
- Recipe: Demon spear = Platinum ore x2 + Fatalistick x2 + Blue eye
- Recipe: Care ring = Gold ore x2 + Blue eye + Fresh water
- Recipe: Scholar's cap = Glimmergrass x3 + Blue eye + Celestial skein
Blue eye is a 2★ item used to create Heart pendants.
In Other Languages
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.