|Found in||Dragon Quest X|
Dragon Quest XI
Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Iru and Luca's Marvelous Mysterious Key
Dragon Quest Heroes II
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Red eye is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is a crimson-coloured jewel in the shape of an eye that is used as a crafting ingredient.
Red eye is used as a material for crafting weapons, armour, and furniture. It can be received as a quest reward or by exchanging one Mini medal, as well as being dropped by various monsters including Frizzards, Leafy larrikins, 24-carrot bunicorns, Dancing flames, Octopots, Bomboulders, Belisha beakons, Bloody hands, Salamander fries, Grillerpillars, Live lavas, Escudogres, Firebirds, Silhouettes, and Trikaceratopses.
|A precious stone that burns with a blood-red glow.|
Red eyes can be purchased from the shop at L'Académie de Notre Maitre des Médailles for 1,000 gold each or picked up from sparkly spots in the Champs Sauvage, Nautica and the Heliodorian Foothills during the second act, and the Battleground. Some red eyes can be found in a treasure chest in the Heliodorian Foothills and a wardrobe in Puerto Valor. They can also be dropped by Eggsoskeletons, Drackolytes, Bloody hands, Lobster mobsters, and Octopots. It can be sold for 250 gold.
- Recipe: Strength ring = Gold ore x2 + Red eye + Finessence
- Recipe: Cautery sword = Silver ore x2 + Lava lump + Red eye
- Recipe: Rousing rose collar = Copper ore x2 + Wakerobin + Red eye
- Recipe: Choker of riddance = Magic beast hide + Holy water + Red eye
- Recipe: Crown of Dundrasil = Gold ore x3 + Platinum ore + Red eye
- Recipe: Drasilian dress coat = Silkblossom x3 + Glimmergrass + Red eye
- Recipe: Dragonsbane = Mythril ore x2 + Dragon horn x2 + Red eye x2
- Recipe: Dragon mail = Mythril ore x3 + Dragon hide x2 + Red eye x2
- Recipe: Bloodletter = Platinum ore x2 + Dragon horn + Red eye
- Recipe: Princess's robe = Silkblossom x3 + Enchanted stone + Red eye
- Recipe: Asbestos earrings = Platinum ore + Red eye
- Recipe: Ring of riddance = Silver ore x2 + Red eye + Holy water
- Recipe: Fizzle foil = Mythril ore x2 + Narspicious x2 + Fatalistick x2 + Red eye x2
- Recipe: Gold circlet = Gold ore x2 + Red eye + Gold nuglet
Red eye is used as a material for improving various accessories or can be sold for 200 gold. It can be dropped by Moosifers, Bodkin bloodbows, Type G0s, and Firespirits or received by exchanging 2 Mini medals.
In Other Languages
- Red gem - A material that uses the same icon, but with different uses.
- Yellow eye
- Green eye
- Blue eye
- Purple eye
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.