|Romaji||Dō no kōseki|
|Found in||Dragon Quest X|
Dragon Quest X
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Copper ore is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is a common mineral that is used as a crafting ingredient for basic weapons and armor.
Copper ore is used as a blacksmithing material for crafting basic weapons and armour. It can be purchased from a material shop for 60 gold, picked up from sparkly spots, or dropped by certain monsters such as Mischievous moles.
|Raw rock from which copper can be extracted.|
Copper ore can be purchased from Heliodor (3DS version only) and the Havens Above for 40 gold or picked up from sparkly spots at Cobblestone Tor, the Heliodor Region, the Heliodorian Foothills, the Manglegrove, the Hotto Steppe, the Gallopolis Region, the Costa Valor, and Laguna di Gondolia. Two chunks of copper ore can also be given for participating in the Bronze Cup of Gallopolis's horse races. It has a 1⁄16 chance of being dropped by Leafy lamplings and a 1⁄32 chance of being dropped by Eggsoskeletons and Mecha-mynahs. The ore can be sold for 10 gold each.
- Recipe: Bronze sword = Copper ore x2 + Flintstone
- Recipe: Divine dagger = Copper ore + Fresh water
- Recipe: Scale armour = Copper ore x2 + Small scale x2
- Recipe: Scale shield = Copper ore + Small scale
- Recipe: Bronze armour = Copper ore x3 + Flaxen thread x2 + Warmaline
- Recipe: Iron broadsword = Iron ore x2 + Copper ore
- Recipe: Cast-iron claymore = Iron ore x3 + Copper ore
- Recipe: Gold platter = Gold ore + Copper ore
- Recipe: Gold bracer = Gold ore + Copper ore
- Recipe: Rousing rose collar = Copper ore x2 + Wakerobin + Red eye
In Other Languages
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.