|Romaji||Doragon no tsuno|
|Found in||Dragon Quest X|
Dragon Quest XI
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
Dragon Quest Heroes II: Twin Kings and the Prophecy's End
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Dragon horns are used as a material for crafting weapons and armour. It can be found in some black treasure chests or dropped by various dragons, including Small fries, Drag racers, Dragstars, Drakularges, Dragsters, and Dragon zombies.
Dragon horns can be dropped by Spitzfires, Green dragons, Chihuawyrms, Ethereal serpents, Rantingen ravens, Skelegons, Dragon riders, Dragooners, Dragon zombies, and Dread dragooners, along with their vicious and malicious variants. One horn can be found in a treasure chest in Phnom Nonh and it can be picked up from a sparkly spot at the Hotto Steppe - Northern Whale Way Station.
- Recipe: Dragontail whip = Dragon horn + Dragon hide + Green eye
- Recipe: Dragonsbane = Mythril ore x2 + Dragon horn x2 + Red eye x2
- Recipe: Wyrmfang = Mythril ore x3 + Dragon hide x2 + Dragon horn x2
- Recipe: Dragon shield = Mythril ore x2 + Dragon horn + Yellow eye
- Recipe: Wyrmwand = Fire wood x2 + Royal ruby x2 + Dragon horn x2 + Sparkly sap x2
- Recipe: Bloodletter = Platinum ore x2 + Dragon horn + Red eye
- Recipe: Mythril helm = Mythril ore x2 + Dragon horn x2 + Glass frit x2 + Yellow eye
- Recipe: Metal slime sword = Molten globules + Slimedrop + Dragon horn x2 + Big bone x2
- Recipe: Titan belt = Finessence x2 + Dragon horn + Dragon hide
- Recipe: Liquid metal sword = Molten globules + Goobricant + Dragon horn x2 + Lamplight x2
- Recipe: Liquid metal armour = Molten globules + Goobricant + Dragon horn x2 + Platinum ore x2
- Recipe: Straight poker = Poker + Agate of evolution + Wyrmwood + Dragon horn
- Recipe: Dragonlord claws = Beastmaster claws + Agate of evolution + Ethereal stone + Dragon horn
- Recipe: Stud poker = Straight poker + Agate of evolution x2 + Wyrmwood x2 + Dragon horn x2 + Royal ruby
- Recipe: Dragovian lord claws = Dragonlord claws + Agate of evolution x2 + Ethereal stone x2 + Dragon horn x2 + Royal ruby
- Recipe: Split-pot poker = Stud poker + Über agate of evolution + Wyrmwood x3 + Dragon horn x3 + Crimsonite
- Recipe: Xenlon claws = Dragovian lord claws + Über agate of evolution + Ethereal stone x3 + Dragon horn x3 + Crimsonite
Dragon horns can be dropped by Hacksauruses, Tyrantosauruses, and Dread dragons or received from King Flaminio in exchange for 5 Mini medals each. It can also be received as a reward for completing Grudge Match: Green Dragon with gold clear time from the second time onward or Grudge Match: Surly Serpent with silver or gold clear time from the second time onward. It can be used to create Dogged collars or the classic recipe for the Titan belt in the Alchemy Pot or sold for 640 gold coins. Three dragon horns, along with two spellbound boughs are required to complete Quest #80: Maps to the Max 5.
Dragon horns are used as a material to improve various accessories or sold for 240 gold each. It can be dropped by Dread dragons, Mandrake marauders, and Axesauruses or received in exchange for 7 Mini medals each.
|A horn hacked from the head of a deadly dragon.|
In Other Languages
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.