|Found in||Dragon Quest X|
Dragon Quest XI
Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Iru and Luca's Marvelous Mysterious Key
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Yellow eye is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is a gold-coloured jewel in the shape of an eye that is used as a crafting material.
Yellow eye is used as a material for crafting weapons, armour, and furniture. It can be received by exchanging one Mini medal or dropped rarely by various monsters, including Meowgicians, Sizzards, Grinades, Terror tabbies, Drackymas, Bud brothers, Hell niños, Mud mannequins, and Grrrgoyles.
|A precious stone that yields a vivid yellow light.|
Yellow eyes can be purchased from the shop at L'Académie de Notre Maitre des Médailles for 1,000 gold each, picked up from sparkly spots in the Gallopolis Region and the Battleground, or received from red treasure chests from playing Double of Nothing during poker at the casino in Puerto Valor and Octagonia. They can also be dropped by Jargons, Horknights, King crabs, as well as their vicious and malicious counterparts. It can be sold for 250 gold.
- Recipe: Battle fork = Beast bone x2 + Witherwood + Yellow eye
- Recipe: Full moon collar = Magic beast hide + Moonwort bulb + Yellow eye
- Recipe: Dragon shield = Mythril ore x2 + Dragon horn + Yellow eye
- Recipe: Silver cuirass = Silver ore x2 + Glass frit x2 + Yellow eye
- Recipe: Silver mail = Silver ore x3 + Royal soil x2 + Yellow eye
- Recipe: Hocus locus = Pink pine x2 + Sparkly sap x2 + Yellow eye
- Recipe: Seraphic sceptre = Pink pine x2 + Angel bell x3 + Yellow eye
- Recipe: Platinum claws = Platinum ore x2 + Iron ore x2 + Yellow eye
- Recipe: Concrete earrings = Platinum ore + Yellow eye
- Recipe: Sage's staff = Fatalistick + Thinkincense x3 + Fresh water x3 + Yellow eye x3
- Recipe: Mythril helm = Mythril ore x2 + Dragon horn x2 + Glass frit x2 + Yellow eye
In Other Languages
- Yellow gem - A material that uses the same icon, but with different uses.
- Red eye
- Green eye
- Blue eye
- Purple eye
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.