From Dragon Quest Wiki
|Romaji||Fushigi na hidane|
|Found in||Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age|
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
The Lamplight is an item that appears exclusively in Dragon Quest XI. It is an enchanted flame left behind by fire spirits that can be used as a crafting ingredient.
Dragon Quest XI
Lamplights can be purchased from the northern campsite roving emporium in the Gallopolis Region for 400 gold. One can be found in Hotto and another in a treasure chest in the Gallopolis Region. They have a 1⁄16 chance of being dropped by Leafy lamplings, Lurid lamplings, and Luminous lamplings and a 1⁄32 chance of being dropped by Lamplings. Lamplights are used in the following recipes for the Fun-Size Forge:
- Recipe: Lamp post = Beast bone + Lamplight
- Recipe: Wizard's staff = Pink pine x2 + Warmaline + Lamplight
- Recipe: Liquid metal sword = Molten globules + Goobricant + Dragon horn x2 + Lamplight x2
- Recipe: Liquid metal gooreatsword = Molten globules + Goobricant + Densinium x2 + Lamplight x2
- Recipe: Banefire boomerang = Lava lump x3 + Lamplight x3 + Royal ruby + Densinium
- Recipe: Orichalcum claws = Orichalcum x2 + Lamplight x3 + Crimsonite x2 + Serpent bone
- Recipe: Metal king sword = Molten globules + Slime crown + Serpent bone + Lamplight x2
|An ever-burning flame fuelled by the same sorcery that gives lamplings life.|
- ↑ Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.