|Romaji||Doragon no kawa|
|Found in||Dragon Quest X|
Dragon Quest XI
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
Dragon Quest Heroes II: Twin Kings and the Prophecy's End
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Dragon hide can be purchased for 880 gold from the item shop at Angri-La and Hotto*, from the south campsite roving emporium in the Champs Sauvage, or dropped by Jargons, Green dragons, Drake slimes, Dragurns, Blue dragons, Black dragons, Liege lizards, Bobongas, and Great dragons. It can also be picked up from a sparkly spot in the Dundrasil Region.
- Recipe: Dogged collar = Dragon hide + Finessence + Blue eye
- Recipe: Wyvern wand = Pink pine x2 + Dragon hide + Blue eye
- Recipe: Dragontail whip = Dragon horn + Dragon hide + Green eye
- Recipe: Wyrmfang = Mythril ore x3 + Dragon hide x2 + Dragon horn x2
- Recipe: Dragon mail = Mythril ore x3 + Dragon hide x2 + Red eye x2
- Recipe: Red dragon rod = Fire wood x2 + Dragon hide x2 + Royal ruby + Lava lump x2
- Recipe: Guru's gloves = Dragon hide x2 + Thinkincense + Sage's elixir
- Recipe: Titan belt = Finessence x2 + Dragon horn + Dragon hide
- Recipe: General's jackboots = Dragon hide x2 + Gold nuglet + Saint's ashes + Evencloth x2
- Recipe: Liquid metal jacket = Molten globules + Goobricant + Dragon hide x2 + Colourful cocoon x2
- Recipe: Mega gringham whip = Gringham whip + Agate of evolution + Wyrmwood + Dragon hide
- Recipe: Giga gringham whip = Mega gringham whip + Agate of evolution x2 + Wyrmwood x2 + Dragon hide x2 + Equable emerald
- Recipe: Über gringham whip = Giga gringham whip + Über agate of evolution + Wyrmwood x3 + Dragon hide x3 + Black tear
Dragon hide can be dropped by Hacksauruses, Tyrantosauruses, and Green dragons, or received from King Flaminio in exchange for 5 Mini medals each. It can also be received as a reward for completing Showdown! Green Dragon with gold clear time from the second time onward, as well as Grudge Match: Green Dragon or Grudge Match: Surly Serpent with silver clear time. Dragon hide can be used to create Lucky dragon's wings and the classic recipe for the Loin-girder in the Alchemy Pot or sold for 150 gold. Three pieces of dragon hide are required to complete Quest #17: Greedy for Ingredients 2.
Dragon hide is used as a material to improve various accessories or sold for 150 gold each. It can be dropped by Green dragons, Blue dragons, Axesauruses, and Night clubbers or received in exchange for 7 Mini medals each.
|Scaly skin dropped by a dragon. Utterly incombustible.|
In Other Languages
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.