|Romaji||Midori no hōseki|
|Found in||Dragon Quest X|
Dragon Quest XI
Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Iru and Luca's Marvelous Mysterious Key
Dragon Quest Tact
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Equable emerald is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is a vivid, green-coloured jewel that is used as a crafting ingredient.
Equable emerald is used as a material for crafting weapons and armour. It can be purchased from a material shop for 1,200 gold each, received as a quest reward, or dropped rarely by various monsters such as Bubble slimes, Damselflies, Killerpillars, Monologs, Medislimes, Grim riders, and Wimps.
|A gentle green gemstone that's soft and soothing to behold.|
Equable emerald can be purchased from the shop at L'Académie de Notre Maitre des Médailles for 2,000 gold each and sold for 500 gold. It can also be picked up from sparkly spots in the Dundrasil Region, the Manglegrove - Whale Way Station, the Battleground, the Fortress of Fear, the Path to Trial Isle, and the Citadel of Spite or dropped by Visor kaisers, Headless horsemen, Tantamounts, Bilebonnets, Calasmonauts, Malicious rotten eggsoskeletons, and Malicious mosstodons.
- Recipe: Sorcerer's stone = Gold ore x2 + Sparkly sap + Equable emerald
- Recipe: Sun crown = Slime crown + Fire ball + Equable emerald + Colourful cocoon
- Recipe: Pallium regale = Technicolour dreamcloth x2 + Fire ball + Royal ruby x2 + Equable emerald
- Recipe: Thinking cap = Gold ore x3 + Platinum ore x2 + Equable emerald x2 + Thinkincense x2
- Recipe: All-weather earrings = Gold nuglet + Savvy sapphire + Equable emerald + Glass frit
- Recipe: Ogre shield = Densinium x3 + Magic beast hide x2 + Equable emerald + Purple eye x2
- Recipe: Dashing doublet = Technicolour dreamcloth x2 + Serpent skin x2 + Equable emerald x2 + Spectralite
- Recipe: Elfin charm = Orichalcum x2 + Dieamend x3 + Holy water x3 + Elfin elixir + Equable emerald
- Recipe: Spring breeze hat = Colourful cocoon x2 + Chronocrystal + Equable emerald + Faerie fluff x3 + Cherry blossom petal x2
- Recipe: Giga gringham whip = Mega gringham whip + Agate of evolution + Wyrmwood x2 + Dragon hide x2 + Equable emerald
Equable emerald appears as a material for ranking up units, particularly those of the Demon family, Inorganic family, and Hero family. There are various ways to acquire it, including being able to purchase it up to 20 times daily at the gold shop for 100 gold each, received as a reward from the Equable Emerald: Beginner or Intermediate levels, the Demon, Inorganic, and Hero Family rank up levels, or redeemed from various event swap shops.
In Other Languages
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.