|Romaji||Kiiro no hōseki|
|Found in||Dragon Quest X|
Dragon Quest XI
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Sunny citrine is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is a radiant yellow-coloured jewel that is used as a crafting ingredient.
Sunny citrine is used as an ingredient for crafting weapons. It can be purchased from a material store for 1,200 gold each, received as a quest reward, or dropped by various monsters such as Zeplings and Wonder wyrtles.
Sunny citrines can be purchased from the shop at L'Académie de Notre Maitre des Médailles for 2,000 gold each, picked up from sparkly spots at the Hotto Steppe - Southern Whale Way Station, the Battleground, the Fortress of Fear, the Path to Trial Isle, and the Citadel of Spite. It can also be dropped by Cactolotls, King crabs, Lurid lamplings, Snotbonces, Hyperanemons, and Hellbound hair-raisers.
- Recipe: Platinum mail = Platinum ore x3 + Sunny citrine + Maiden's favour x2
- Recipe: Cinderblock earrings = Gold nuglet + Royal ruby + Sunny citrine + Glass frit
- Recipe: Murky mittens = Magic beast hide x2 + Evencloth x3 + Sunny citrine + Night stick x3 + Softwort
- Recipe: Autumn shower hat = Colourful cocoon x2 + Chronocrystal + Sunny citrine + Faerie fluff x3 + Cumulonimbough x2
- Recipe: Kairos cleaver = Mythril ore x3 + Chronocrystal + Crimsonite x2 + Slipweed x3 + Sunny citrine x2
- Recipe: Seraph's robe = Kaleidocloth + Faerie fluff x3 + Dieamend x3 + Sunny citrine x2 + Sainted soma x2
- Recipe: Stellarang = Asterang + Agate of evolution x2 + Thunderball x2 + Lucida shard x2 + Sunny citrine
- Recipe: Climaxe = Maxi axe + Agate of evolution x2 + Densinium x2 + Wyrmwood x2 + Sunny citrine
|A bright yellow gemstone that glimmers with a happy glow.|
In Other Languages
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.