|Dragon Quest VI
Dragon Quest VII
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest X
Dragon Quest XI
|Increases the wearer's Style.
Used as an ingredient to create items. (X and XI only)
The Pink pearl is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It was a stylish accessory when it was first introduced, but in later games, it is used as a crafting material.
The Pink pearl has a Style bonus of +40 and can be equipped by Milly, Ashlynn, Goober, Healie, Spot, Kingsley, Curie, Shelley, and Mercury. It can be purchased at the item shop in Pescado for 1,500 gold and sold for 1,125 gold. One can be found in a treasure chest in the Seabed Shrine and it can be dropped by Crayzees and Prickly pranksters. The pearl provides a +60 bonus to Style if it is worn with the Shimmering dress and Silver tiara when being ranked for the Best-Dressed Contest at the Chateau de Sass.
The Pink pearl has a Style bonus of +7 and can only be equipped by Maribel and Aishe. It can be purchased for 1,500 gold at Wetlock and Highendreigh Tower in the past and sold for 750 gold. One can be found in the Den of the Dwarves in the present and it can also be dropped by Hocus porcuses, Goodybags, and Eyesaurs.
Pink pearl is used as an ingredient for crafting weapons, accessories, and furniture, or in Alchemy to increase resistance against Dazzle. It can be picked up from sparkly spots or dropped by various monsters, including Khalamari kids, Pink sanguinis, Pogoin' penguins, and Axolotls.
Pink pearls can be purchased from the pearl shop at Lonalulu for 800 gold each and sold for 200 gold. It can also be dropped by Khalamari kids, King squids, and Goodybags. Pink pearl is used in the following recipes for the Fun-Size Forge:
- Recipe: Pink pearl ring = Gold ore + Pink pearl
- Recipe: Shimmering dress = Glimmergrass x2 + Pink pearl x2 + Brighten rock x2 + Sparkly sap x2
- Recipe: Venus' tear = Savvy sapphire x2 + Glass frit x3 + Pink pearl + Rippledrops x2
- Recipe: Life ring = Mythril ore x2 + Dieamend x3 + Pink pearl + Sainted soma
|A positively pink pearl that exudes panache.
|A jolly gem with a rose colour.
|A very pretty precious stone that would look lovely on practically any piece of jewellery.
In Other Languages
- Pink pearl ring - An accessory that uses the same design as the pink pearl from IX.
- Nintendo DS and Mobile versions.
- Nintendo DS version.
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.