From Dragon Quest Wiki
The pink pearl is an accessory in the Dragon Quest franchise that adds various amounts of style.
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
- Description - A positively pink pearl that exudes panache.
- Milly, Ashlynn, and Slime Recruits can equip it.
- Bought for 1500 Gold Coins. Sold for 1125 Gold Coins.
- Locations - Item shop in Pescado, Seabed Shrine.
- Raises Style by +40 points.
Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
- Maribel can equip it.
- Bought for 1500 Gold Coins. Sold for 750 Gold Coins.
- Locations - Item shop in past and present Wetlock.
- Raises Style by +7 points.
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
The pink pearl has a defense of +3. It can be equipped by all vocations and can be used for alchemy. It can be purchased in various locations including Dourbridge and Gleeba,
It has a cost of 1,500 GP and can be sold for 750 GP. In Dourbridge, it costs 7,500 GP.