風切りの羽 (Builders 2)
|Romaji||Kazekiri no hane|
|Found in||Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies|
Dragon Quest X
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
Dragon Quest Heroes II: Twin Kings and the Prophecy's End
Dragon Quest Builders 2
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
The flurry feather is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is a brilliant blue bird's feather that is used as a crafting ingredient.
Flurry feathers can be collected from the Bloomingdale region and Mt. Ulbaruun or dropped by Chimaeras and Weaken beakons. They can be sold for 44 gold. The feathers are used extensively in different alchemy recipes:
- Recipe: Staff of sentencing = Wizard's staff + Flurry feather + Magic water
- Recipe: Staff of divine wrath = Staff of sentencing + Flurry feather x3 + Sage's elixir
- Recipe: Mistick = Driller pillar + Fresh water x3 + Flurry feather x3
- Recipe: Foehn fan = Feather fan + Flurry feather + Agility ring
- Recipe: Fowl fan = War fan + Flurry feather x2 + Crimson coral x2
- Recipe: Eaglewing = Swallowtail + Kestrel claws + Flurry feather x3
- Recipe: Gusterang = Swallowtail + Flurry feather x3 + Agility ring
- Recipe: Blowy bow = Potshot bow + Flurry feather x3 + Agility ring
- Recipe: Tempest shield = Magic shield + Flurry feather x3 + Ruby of protection
- Recipe: Feathered cap = Leather hat + Flurry feather
- Recipe: Feather headband = Hairband + Flurry feather x2
- Recipe: Agility ring = Prayer ring + Flurry feather x2
- Recipe: Astral plume = Flurry feather x3 + Fresh water x2 + Angel bell
Flurry feathers can be purchased from the roving emporiums at the Emerald Coast and the Hotto Steppe for 50 gold or picked up from sparkly spots in Cobblestone, the Heliodorian Foothills, the Manglegrove, the Emerald Coast, Hotto, the Laguna di Gondolia, the Dundrasil Region, and the Eerie Eyrie. One feather can be found in a pot in Heliodor. They have a 1⁄16 chance of being dropped by Garudas and War gryphons, a 1⁄32 chance of being dropped by Chimaeras, and a 1⁄16 chance of being dropped by Stark ravens.
- Recipe: Feathered cap = Hardy hide + Flurry feather
- Recipe: Agility ring = Gold ore x2 + Green eye + Flurry feather
- Recipe: Crow's claws = Platinum ore + Flurry feather x2 + Twisted talons
- Recipe: Angel's sandals = Celestial skein x2 + Angel bell x3 + Flurry feather x2
- Recipe: Archangel's boots = Lambswool x3 + Sainted soma + Flurry feather x2
Flurry feathers can be dropped by Gargoyles, Hawk men, and Cosmic chimaeras and can be sold for 70 gold. They can be used in the quick recipe for the Agility ring and the classic recipe for the Ring of truth in the Alchemy Pot. Two feathers are required to complete Quest #044: Feathers Will Fly.
Flurry feathers are used as an ingredient to improve various accessories. They can be dropped by Gargoyles, Chimaeras, and Hawk men.
|This section is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|A plume plucked from a great big bird. Alchemise it!|
|A pretty plume plucked from a great big bird.|
- Nintendo DS version.
- Sony PlayStation 4 and Steam versions.