|Game||Dragon Quest VII|
- 1 Kingdom of Estard
- 2 Estard Castle Town
- 3 Treasures
- 4 Nearby monsters
- 5 Usage of Estard in another area
- 6 Landmarks
- 7 Notable Residents
- 8 Gallery
Kingdom of Estard
The Kingdom of Estard includes Estard Castle, Estard's castle town, the village of Pilchard Bay, the Woodcutter's Hut, and the nearby ancient ruins. It is the only island in the entire world, with nothing but the ocean surrounding it.
Estard Castle Town
Shops & Services
The Inn while, open from the beginning of the game, doesn't run officially until The Party's mission in Emberdale's past is taken care of.
|Price per person|
|10 Gold Coins|
Other notable attributes
Available at the beginning in the castle and town
Available after the first scenario is completed
Requires Ultimate Key
(After the Demon King's resurrection)
Usage of Estard in another area
- The inner and outer layout of Dermot's house appears in Cave to Another World, which the party comments on through chatting.
- Estard Castle and Town (including Dermot's Dwelling)
- Pilchard Bay
- Shoreside Shrine - West of Pilchard Bay, and contains a royal ship.
- Woodcutter's Hut
- King Donald - The ruler of Estard.
- Prince Kiefer - The hotheaded and adventurous prince of Estard. He is always trying to shirk his responsibilities.
- Princess Lisette
- Pike - The Hero's lecherous and drunkard uncle, and Pollock's brother.
- Piers (originally Orka) - Son of the town's shop owner. Has a thing for Maribel.
- Dermot the Hermit
- Kiefer's grandfather (originally named Roarty) - King of Estard prior to Donald, once took a Red Fragment from Dermot.