|Found in||Dragon Quest X|
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
The Pink pine is a recurring item in the Dragon Quest series. It is a delicate and beautiful branch of pink wood that is used as a crafting ingredient.
The pink pine is used as a woodworking ingredient in the creation of level 42-50 weapons. It can be purchased from a material store for 360 gold, picked up from sparkly spots, or dropped by Vicious treefaces and magic marionettes.
Pink pine can be purchased from the Gallopolis Region and the Champs Sauvage's roving emporiums for 75 gold or received from sparkly spots at Cobblestone, Cobblestone Tor, the Heliodor Region, the Manglegrove, the Emerald Coast, the Gallopolis Region, Laguna di Gondolia, the Costa Valor, and the Champs Sauvage. It also has a 1⁄16 chance of being dropped by Stump chumps. The pink pine is used in the following recipes for the Fun-Size Forge:
- Recipe: Wizard's staff = Pink pine x2 + Warmaline + Lamplight
- Recipe: Rosewhip = Pink pine x4 + Narspicious + Buzzberries
- Recipe: Lightning staff = Pink pine x2 + Thunderball + Royal soil
- Recipe: Wyvern wand = Pink pine x2 + Dragon hide + Blue eye
- Recipe: Hocus locus = Pink pine x2 + Sparkly sap + Yellow eye
- Recipe: Seraphic sceptre = Pink pine x2 + Angel's bell x3 + Yellow eye
|A smooth, slender stick in a pretty shade of pink.|
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.