|This is a disambiguation page which serves to distinguish topics that share a common name.|
In Dragon Quest, Hero usually refers to the main character/protagonist of a Dragon Quest game, yet there are also other playable and non-playable characters that are called heroes, and there are even Hero character classes. Sometimes the Hero has a specific background story, while other times he or she is simply a character whose background details are unknown.
- Hero (Dragon Quest)
- Hero (Dragon Quest II): The Prince of Midenhall
- Hero (Dragon Quest III): Erdrick
- Hero (Dragon Quest IV): Solo (Male)/Sofia (Female)
- Hero (Dragon Quest V): Madason
- Hero (Dragon Quest VI)
- Hero (Dragon Quest VII)
- Hero (Dragon Quest VIII)
- Hero (Dragon Quest IX)
- Hero (Dragon Quest X)
- Hero (Dragon Quest XI)
- Hero (Dragon Quest Swords)
- Hero (Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker)
- Hero (Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2)
- Hero (Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3)
- Rocket, a slime and hero of Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime.
- Terry, as the hero in Dragon Warrior Monsters
- Kiefer, as the hero in Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart
- Luceus and Aurora, the hero and heroine of Dragon Quest Heroes.
- Prince of Gotha, son of the Dragon Quest V hero. He is referred to as the Legendary Hero.
- Terry, character in Dragon Quest VI and main character of Dragon Quest Monsters
- Sir Mervyn
- Hero (Class) - One of the classes that a party member can become.