|Romaji||Ryu no hiseki|
|Found in||Dragon Quest XI|
|Effect||Used as an ingredient to create items.|
Dracolyte is an item that appears exclusively in Dragon Quest XI. It is a peculiar crystal in the shape of a dragon's face that is used as a crafting material for rare and powerful pieces of equipment.
|Curious crystals that tend to coalesce into the shape of a dragon's face.|
Dracolyte can be picked up from sparkly spots at the Battleground and the Eerie Valley in the postgame, dropped by Crimson killing machines, or purchased for 3,500 gold each at the shop at Trial Isle in the postgame, as well. It can be sold for 875 gold.
- Recipe: Wristorative = Gold nuglet x2 + Dracolyte x2 + Superior medicine x3
- Recipe: Liquid metal helm = Molten globules + Goobricant + Dracolyte x2 + Lucida shard
- Recipe: Lucky dragon's wing = Dracolyte x2 + Saint's ashes + Serpent skin x2 + Serpent bone x2
- Recipe: Earthwyrm's eye = Serpent's soul + Saint's ashes + Dracolyte
- Recipe: Über falcon blade = Dracolyte x2 + Molten globules + Artful amethyst x2 + Agate of evolution
- Recipe: Goddess ring = Dracolyte x2 + Sainted soma + Dieamend x3 + Spectralite
- Recipe: Heavenly helm = Dracolyte x3 + Thinkincense x3 + Artful amethyst x2 + Crimsonite + Saint's ashes x2
- Recipe: Legendary armour = Dracolyte x3 + Angel bell x3 + Royal ruby x2 + Crimsonite + Sainted soma x2
- Recipe: Metal king gooreatsword = Molten globules + Slime crown + Über agate of evolution + Dracolyte x2
- Recipe: Shamshir of light = Brighten rock + Glimmergrass x2 + Sparkly sap x3 + Dracolyte + Crimsonite
- Recipe: Timeshear = Dracolyte x3 + Chronocrystal x2 + Cumulonimbough x3 + Wakerobin x3 + Black tear x2
In Other Languages
- Sony PlayStation 4, Steam, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions.