|Found in||Various, see article|
The Battle axe is a recurring weapon in the Dragon Quest series. It is often a mid-ranking axe.
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation
- 1.2 Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
- 1.3 Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
- 1.4 Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
- 1.5 Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
- 1.6 Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- 1.7 Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
- 1.8 Dragon Quest X
- 1.9 Dragon Quest Builders
- 1.10 Dragon Quest Builders 2
- 2 Gallery
The Battle axe has an attack bonus of +49 and a style bonus of +15. Can be bought in Arcbolt, Clearvale, Swanstone, and Turnscote for 4,300 Gold Coins. They can be sold for 3,225 Gold. Axesauruses and Tyrantosauruses drop them. The Hero, Carver, Amos, Terry, and Lizzie can equip them.
|Battle axe (DS)|
|Found||Sold in Gleeba|
|Equipable by||Gladiators, Rangers, Omnivocational masters|
|Flavor text||A huge hacker created exclusively for combat.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Battleaxes have an attack bonus of +38. They can be crafted at sewing stations using two rusty nuggets and a steel ingot. They are described in game as "Fantastic for breaking very hard blocks."
The battleaxe is one of several weapons that are exclusively used by Malroth, it boosts his attack by +74. It can be crafted from three steel ingots and three iron ingots at an anvil. The recipe is learned at level 22.