|Rōmaji||hi no iki|
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
- 1.2 Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
- 1.3 Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
- 1.4 Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- 1.5 Dragon Quest Monsters
- 1.6 Dragon Quest Monsters 2
- 1.7 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
- 1.8 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
- 1.9 Dragon Quest Heroes II: Twin Kings and the Prophecy's End
Fire Breath is learned by many monster companions such as the small fry. It does not cost MP to use.
Fire Breath is obtained at the first rank of the Dragon vocation.
Fire breath was strengthened in the Nintendo 3DS remake, hitting for 20~30 damage.
Called FireAir in this game, this ability can be learned by a variety of monsters. It requires the monster to reach at least level 3 with at least 21 HP. It grows into BlazeAir when the monster reaches level 10 with at least 70 HP. It is naturally learned by the BattleRex, Darkdrium, DeathMore (Transformed), DracoLord (Dragon form), Dragon, DragonKid, DrakSlime, Gismo, LavaMan, LizardFly, Mirudraas (Transformed), Mudou, NiteWhip, Orochi, Phoenix, Pizzaro, Sidoh, SkyDragon and StagBug.
The requirements to learn and upgrade FireAir are unchanged. It is naturally learned by the AsuraZoma, Demonite, Digong, GigaDraco, MetalDrak and Shantak. It is no longer naturally learned by the NiteWhip.
Fire Breath can be learned from:
Fire Breath can be learned from all the skills it could be previously, as well as with 2 points in Orochi.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|