"A ring that slightly increases the wearer's defence."
—Description when selecting the gold ring in Dragon Quest VIII
|Found in||Dragon Quest VI|
Dragon Quest VIII
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
|Buy for||Varies, see article|
|Sell for||Varies, see article|
|Effect||Increases wearer's defence or damage dealt against flying monsters.|
The gold ring is a recurring accessory in the Dragon Quest series.
The gold ring is an accessory that provides a defense bonus of +10 and can be equipped by all characters. It can be purchased in Argonia once the bazaar starts. The ring can be mixed with several items through alchemy:
- With the Poison moth knife to create the Full moon ring.
- With a Seed of magic to create a Prayer ring.
- With a Dream blade to create a Ring of awakening.
- With a Fallen angel rapier to create a Ring of clarity.
- With a Poison needle to create a Ring of immunity.
- With the Sandstorm spear to create the Ring of truth.
The gold ring has a defence bonus of +2 and can be equipped by all vocations. It may be purchased for 220 gold from Porth Llaffan, Dourbridge, and Stornway. Once again, it can be used as an ingredient for various alchemy recipes.
The gold ring increases damage dealt against flying monsteres by 15% and can be equipped by all characters. It can be made in the Alchemy Pot.
- A beautiful, pure gold band that artfully enhances defense. (Description of the gold ring in Dragon Quest IX.)
- A golden ring that fortifies attacks on flying foes. (Description of the gold ring in Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below.)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|