|Dragon Quest monster|
Art by Akira Toriyama
|First appearance||Dragon Quest III|
|Old localization||Demon toadstool, BigShroom|
- 1 Characteristics
- 2 Appearances
- 2.1 Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation
- 2.2 Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
- 2.3 Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
- 2.4 Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- 2.5 Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
- 2.6 Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- 2.7 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
- 2.8 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
- 2.9 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3
- 2.10 Dragon Quest Swords
- 3 Related monsters
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Etymology
Funghouls are spotted, red-capped mushrooms with stalks thick enough to serve as a face and body. They have stubby arms, small feet, sad, yellow eyes, and a fanged mouth with tongue lolling out.
|#015 - Funghoul|
|Dropped Item||Medicinal herb (common, 12.5%)|
Sleeping hibiscus (rare, 0.78%)
|Locations||Western Stornway, Zere|
|Game||Dragon Quest IX|
Funghouls are Rank F nature monsters.
Funghouls are Rank F nature monsters that can be found in the Dark World.
Funghouls are Rank F nature monsters that can be found on the Spirit Road. They occasionally drop a Punchshroom as a treasure item.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- The Funghoul's name is most likely a pun on the often mispronounced Italian curse word "fongool", or "vaffanculo", as well as "Fungi".