List of shrines and teleportals in Dragon Quest II
The following is a list of shrines in Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line.
- See main article: Rain Shrine
Shrine north of Beran
The shrine north of Beran provides access to the town of Beran.
Shrine northeast of Midenhall
Shrine of Rendarak
Other notable attributes
Shrine south of Midenhall
The shrine contains a Teleportal to Dirkandor Castle.
Shrine south of Rendarak
Shrine west of Cannock
Shrine west of Rippleport
Shrine west of Moonbrooke
The shrine west of Moonbrooke crosses a river and provides passage from Moonbrooke to the Dragons Horn. The Prince of Midenhall and Prince of Cannock will be denied passage though, until the Princess of Moonbrooke is with them.
Shrine west of Zahan
This Shrine can be entered through a Teleportal from Midenhall Castle.
- See main article: Southern Shrine
Map & Gallery
- Rupugana Shrine/Shrine west of Rippleport
- Flame Shrine/Fire Shrine
- N. Lorasia Shrine/Shrine northeast of Midenhall
- S. Lorasia Shrine/Shrine south of Midenhall
- Samaltria Shrine/Shrine west of Cannock
- Rondarkia Shrine/Shrine of Rendarak
- Spirit Shrine/Rubiss Shrine
- Shrine west of Moonbrooke
- Beranoor Shrine/Shrine north of Beran
- Shrine west of Zahan
- Holy Shrine/Southern Shrine
- Rondarkia Mountain Shrine/Shrine south of Rendarak