|Dragon Quest monster|
Art by Akira Toriyama
|First appearance||Dragon Quest II|
The Bubble slime is a recurring monster in the Dragon Quest series. Introduced in Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line, it is a poisonous puddle of goo and often the first monster to inflict a status ailment on players.
- 1 Characteristics
- 2 Appearances
- 2.1 Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line
- 2.2 Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation
- 2.3 Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
- 2.4 Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
- 2.5 Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
- 2.6 Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
- 2.7 Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- 2.8 Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
- 2.9 Dragon Quest X
- 2.10 Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- 2.11 Dragon Quest Monsters
- 2.12 Dragon Quest Monsters 2
- 2.13 Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart
- 2.14 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
- 2.15 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
- 2.16 Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
- 2.17 Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- 2.18 Dragon Quest Heroes II: Twin Kings and the Prophecy's End
- 3 Related Monsters
- 4 Gallery
Bubble slimes are, as their name would suggest, relatives of Slimes but are more fluid and green by comparison. They also appear to be perpetually bubbling, though the bubbles appear to hang in place instead of being constantly produced.
Normally stronger than standard Slimes, bubble slimes are also poisonous; the very first monster in the entire series capable of inflicting poison on players' characters. This poisoning ability tends to make bubble slimes more of a nuisance than a substantial threat, assuming the player is well-stocked and at an appropriate level.
|#016 - Bubble slime|
|Dropped Item||Antidotal herb (common, 1/8)|
Slimedrop (rare, 1/8)
|Locations||Western Stornway, Zere area (southern), Angel Falls area (high ground)|
|Game||Dragon Quest IX|
|Description||Game description: Everything these sithering slimes touch is poisoned, so take heed and have some antidotal herbs or a Squelch spell on hand.
Guide description: After a day off spent relaxing in a poisonous pool to invigorate their venomousness, they bubble much more brightly.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
The Bubble Slime is a one-star member of the Slime family with a weight of 2. It naturally learns Mist, Weird Light and Poison Hit. Its in-game description reads "Its body became green after swallowing poison ivy."
Bubble slimes are a rank F monster in the slime family and can be found in the shrine on Palaish Isle. }}
The bubble slime is a Rank F monster in this game.
Bubbilly appears to be a Bubble slime.
Dragon Quest III (second from right).