In the past, it was once the Western Cave.
The bandits occupying the base developed a reputation for quite sometime as stealing from those in the Alltrades Abbey region, even to the point of Pilgrim's Rest being familiar with their crimes.
This attracts the news of The Hero, Maribel and Ruff as they explore the island and take care of several bandits in the Ruins Near Alltrades Abbey. They manage their way in and defeat The Mighty Pip, who explains that he wanted to attract the attention of a warrior who might be strong enough to defeat the rumored Demon King Orgodemir.
- Bandit's Key
- Horse Manure
- Iron lance (Requires Bandit's Key)
- Iron shield (Requires Bandit's Key)
- Mini medal (Requires Bandit's Key)
- Plain clothes
- Yellow Fragment (From the Boss)
(After the Demon King's resurrection)
Usage of Bandits' Base in another area
- The entire interior is used for the Fungeon in the Sony PlayStation Version of Dragon Quest IV. It's an enemy free area with NPC monsters and an elf only. There is a cook similar to Putric Stinkenheimer. Additionally the area where the treasures are located instead has a stairway leading further into the bonus dungeon.