Kerplunk (formerly known as Farewell) is a recurring spell in the Dragon Quest series. It sacrifices the one who casts it to restore all other party members.
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
- 1.2 Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
- 1.3 Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
- 1.4 Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
- 1.5 Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- 1.6 Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
- 1.7 Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- 1.8 Dragon Quest Monsters
- 1.9 Dragon Quest Monsters 2
- 2 Gallery
Kerplunk is learned by Meena Mahabala at level 35.
|Liquid metal slime||7|
Kerplunk is learned by advancing to rank 7 of the Paladin vocation.
Kerplunk is learned by Yangus after investing 82 skill points into the Humanity skill.
- Due to the addition of Red and Morrie as playable characters, Kerplunk now heals characters in the wagon as it did in previous titles.
Called Farewell in this game, it is an ability that can be learned by various monsters. It requires the monsters to be at least level 32, with at least 188 MP, and 176 intelligence. It is naturally learned by the BombCrag, Digster, Gasgon and WingTree. Any monster can learn it if it knows Sacrifice and Revive.